Forms & Documents
Golf carts must display valid SC Department of Motor Vehicles and Town of Pawleys Island decal. The Town of Pawleys Island decal can be obtained at Town Hall by completing the Town’s golf cart permit application and paying the annual $25 fee.
To register a or existing golf cart with the Town of Pawleys Island you must submit a copy of the following forms:
- A filled out Golf Cart Permit Application
- Valid SCDMV Golf Cart Permit Registration
- This must show a registration address within a 2-mile radius of the Town limits located on the North and South Causeway
- Valid Insurance Policy
To apply please submit one of the following to the Town Clerk:
Upon approval a link to submit payment will be emailed to you.
- Golf Cart Permit Application (Online form)
- After the form is submitted the Town Clerk will review your application.
- Golf Cart Permit Application (Hard copy)
- If you plan to fill out a hard copy please mail it to Town Hall with all required documents. Please mail to 323 Myrtle Ave, Pawleys Island SC, 29585
- If special assistance is required please contact Town Hall.
It should take 7 to 10 business days for you to receive your permit after applying.
If you need assistance with your application or have questions about what is required please contact Town Hall.
The operation of low-speed vehicles on all primary and secondary roads within the town is prohibited. Please view this link on what is defined by the State as a Low-Speed Vehicle.
Please direct all questions to the Town Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org or call Town Hall (843)237-1698
Pawleys Island Town Hall is located at 323 Myrtle Ave, Pawleys Island, SC 29585